Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LBB: A Perfect Storm

Wow, it's been more than a month since my last post, and that was just a plug for a thought-provoking paper that someone else wrote.

I normally try to blog at least once a week, preferably more often, but life beyond the blog (LBB) intervened with a vengeance. A crunch (actually a succession of crunches) at work, a persistent case of the flu that turned out to be a nasty case of allergies (who knew that allergies could cause a fever?), a freelance project that mushroomed beyond control, and a few other things developed into a perfect storm that left me a bit . . . distracted, but I'm back now and feeling somewhat human again.

Expect my next real post in a day or two. Washington is such a target-rich environment that I can't stay silent forever. With Congress in town there's always some silliness or stupidity that needs to be skewered, and I'm more than happy to oblige.

—Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online